Welcome to the NKEA
- The State of Ohio is expected to adopt the new 2014 code on January 1st, 2015.
- The State of Kentucky is expected to adopt the new 2014 code on October 1st, 2014.
- We remind you that the code compliance will be dictacted by the date on the building permit & not the date on the electrical permit.
- Once again, for the 2014/2015 education schedule, we will be offering one free class to all members that were eligible for a free class in 2013/2014, funds permitting.
- The Customer Service class will be held in the south building, room 121.
- The Microsoft Excel class will be held in the south building, room 211.
- All code classes will be held in the north building, room B123. That is the room adjacent to the upper parking lot. The one exception is the December 15th and 16th class, which will be held in the north building, room B104 A & B, which is right around the corner from B123.
- Please see the Education Page for an update to the continuing education classes for 2014 and 2015.
Filing a Complaint
If you have a complaint about anything that we may be able to help with, please follow the instructions on the complaint page.
Officers of the NKEA
|Vice President||Jeff Bechtold|