NKEA Continuing Education
Click here for the 2022-2023 Continuing Education Class Schedule
NKEA Continuing Education Class Information
- Classes will be held in the evening from 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM. Please arrive between 5:30 PM and 5:45 PM to allow for check-in time, all classes will start promptly at 6:00 PM. In order to obtain your credit hours, you will be required to check in prior to the class and check out after the class per State Law. You are also required to bring your drivers license or a photo type ID and a copy of any license that you need your CE hours credited towards. Classes are offered September through May.
- Our course structure is set up as follows; any course number starting with CE, such as CE301, will mean its credit hours are applicable towards your Kentucky Contractors Electrical License and your Ohio state wide Contractors Electrical License (remember that in Ohio, five of the ten hours required a year must be in electrical code). Any course number starting with ME, such as ME1802, will mean its credit hours are applicable towards your Kentucky Master Electrician License, your Kentucky Electricians License, and your Ohio state wide Contractors Electrician License.
- A 6-hour class will be held on a Monday and Tuesday, 3 hours a night. All classes will be held at the same location:
Gateway Community College - Boone Campus
500 Technology Way
Florence, KY 41042
View Larger Map
Click here for written directions.
- Note: We would appreciate a completed registration form and your registration fee to be received by us no later than the Thursday prior to the week of class. A Registration form can be downloaded here.
- Remember to bring your updated NEC Code Book to any "ME" class you attend.
- All classes are 6 hours long (3 hours a night over 2 nights).
- All 6 hour classes cost $150.00.
- Walk-ins are welcomed.
- Cash or checks only please. Make check payable to Mark Kramer for all classes.